[IECC Care] provides holistic support within your own home strictly adhering to our six values. Mainly Referrals will be from County Councils, Clinical Commissioning Groups [NHS], Private.
Supported Living model of care is based to encourage, train and assist individuals to integrate into normal communities and lead a life independent as possible. This is a process to encourage, assist individuals to step out into the normal communities from treatment & assessment units and long stay hospitals.
After the initial assessment a support plan and risk assessment will be completed, and the service will be individually tailored to meet the needs and satisfaction of the individual service user and all stake holders involved in His/her care. It aims to enable the person to be as autonomous and independent as possible. The care you receive is regulated by the Care Quality Commission, but the accommodation is not regulated. The care you receive will be Holistic/Social Care rather than Medical Care.
If an individual is referred without accommodation, He/she will be assisted to find bespoke accommodation in order to meet their individual needs before commencing care or otherwise, if an individual is referred with accommodation, only the care will be provided as required.
The Services [IECC Care] offer:
- Assistance/Care for Children to Young Adults [Over 13 up to 18 Years of Age]- with sensory impairments, substance misuse problems, learning disabilities, complex/special needs, mental health needs, behavioral disorders, physical disabilities.
- Assistance/Care for Adults [Over18 Years of Age]- with sensory impairments, substance misuse problems, learning disabilities, complex/special needs, mental health needs, behavioral disorders, physical disabilities.
- Assistance/Care for Adults with Dementia.
- Assistance/Care for Adults with Sensory Impairments.
- Assistance/Care for Adults with Substance Misuse Problems.
- Assistance/Care for individuals whose rights are restricted under the Mental Health Act.