IECC Care will be providing this service in our own accommodation depending on the availability of vacant accommodation. This Assistance/Holistic Care will be provided strictly adhering to our six values.
[IECC Care] provides Respite Care as a temporary/short-term measure for:
- Parents/Primary carers who want to take a break/holiday
- Breakdown of long-term placements.
- Emergency evictions/home less situations.
- Sudden outburst of behaviours/complex needs.
- Temporary change of environments.
- Until such time long-term placements are sorted out/confirmed.
After the initial assessment a support plan and risk assessment will be completed, and the service will be individually tailored to meet the needs and satisfaction of the individual service user and all other stakeholders involved in his/her care.
The Services [IECC Care] offer:
- Assistance/Care for Children to Young Adults [Over 13 up to 18 Years of Age]- with sensory impairments, substance misuse problems, learning disabilities, complex/special needs, mental health needs, behavioral disorders, physical disabilities.
- Assistance/Care for Adults [Over18 Years of Age]- with sensory impairments, substance misuse problems, learning disabilities, complex/special needs, mental health needs, behavioral disorders, physical disabilities.
- Assistance/Care for Adults with Dementia.
- Assistance/Care for Adults with Sensory Impairments.
- Assistance/Care for Adults with Substance Misuse Problems.
- Assistance/Care for individuals whose rights are restricted under the Mental Health Act.
- 24 Hour Skilled Staff for (Assistance/Care) services will be provided including Night Sleep in and Awake Staff. (this includes 1:1,2:1 or as required)