Experienced and Highly Trained IECC Care Team provides Specialized and Individualized care 24/7 with 1:1 2:1 3:1 staff cover or as required in the following areas:
- Adults under 65 years of age
- Adults over 65 years of age
- Adults with Dementia
- Adults with Sensory Impairments
- Palliative Care
- Brain Injury Care
- Adults with Substance Misuse Problems (Drugs, Alcohol, other)
- Adults with Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behaviours
- Adults with Various Mental Health Needs and Challenging Behaviours
- Adults with Physical Disabilities and Challenging Behaviours
- Adults with Complex Needs and Challenging Behaviours
IECC Care Team of Senior Professionals have an extensive knowledge and experience of Evidence Based Practice gathered through years of Education and Experience as practitioners.
Over 25 Years of Experience in Care
Supported Living Services
IECC Care will select appropriate properties suitable and compatible to deliver the individualized care packages and secure long term tenancies for service users including those with Complex Needs and Challenging Behaviours.
We ensure that service users receive a continuous and a tailored care package to their individual needs. It aims to enable the person to be as autonomous and independent as possible. Our holistic approach includes psycho and social support including medical care when required.
IECC Care will provide In-depth Assessments of service users’ needs and provide them with solutions to enhance their individual and family life styles.
Holistic Care Needs in the Comfort of Your Own Home
We provide Case Management and Case Reviews of service users in any Setting or Location within Essex. Thereafter the care delivered will be periodically reviewed to further improve how best we could meet your Holistic Care Needs in the Comfort of Your Own Home